jueves, 6 de noviembre de 2008

· Hold My Hand ·
· New Found Glory ·

The way your hair swings over your eyes,
The motor in my head turns
Wanting you for such a long time,
In my mind, a hard lesson to learn.

Do, do, do, do, do, do do do,
You'll never know I'm after you,
Do, do, do, do, do, do do do,
You'll never know.

And you smell like,
How angels oughta smell,
And you look like,
Your ready to go.

So hold my hand,
I'll take you everywhere,
Anywhere,
You wanna go.
The way your words keep me in line I know what I'm here for,
Waking up to the green of your eyes,
Is something I'll get used to

The way your hair swings over your eyes
The way your words keep me in line
I’m telling you for the very last time,
And you better know.


what are you going to do? i'm still waiting for you ._.

4 comentarios:

caruchis. dijo...

aaaaaaaaaaa boludo me puse a escuchar esa banda para ver qe onda,porqe tocaba Infierno con ellos qe se yo, y esa cancion,digamos qe es la que MÁS me gustó y vos vas y la pones aca que loco ._. askjds a quién esperás? are chau.

Dani. dijo...

Sos puto. Ah, para. Eso ya lo sabíamos todos (: Te quiero gil. Un beso grande.

Estefanía B dijo...

vacaciones vacaciones y frapuuuu i need :( jaja pq venia para decirle eso? xD
te qiero rodo (L)

Estefanía B dijo...

yo recien hoy me entere de lo de los museos, sino iba (?) jaja posta, volvi a abandonar el msn, prometo volver (?)