sábado, 7 de febrero de 2009

NeverShoutNever

Im in trouble Im an addict
Im addicted to this girl
Shes got my heart tied in a knot
And my stomach in a whirl
But even worse I cant stop calling her
Shes all I want and more
I mean damn
Whats not to adore

Ive been playing to much guitar
I...Ive been listening to jazz
I called so many times
I swear shes going mad
And that cellular-er will be the death to us
I swear I swear

And oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oooh oooh oooh

Im running my mouth like I got her
But I surely dont
Because shes so-o-o-o-o-o-o
Rock and roll!

And out of my league
Is she out of my league?
Lets hope...not


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI0-Q4Ub21w 

tiene una guitarrita o un charango o algo asi,qe es re funny(? jaja :P

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

funneh charango! jajajaj

Ta fe'eo!

Un abrazo puto, suerte con tu muchacha :eaea:

Carolinax dijo...

yo qiero saber qien es la muchachiss e.e
la otra vez baje temas de ese chabon (L)

naDIZ* dijo...

hay por dios ke gay ke sono eso



u.u



re funny


aaaaa

Anónimo dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.